Grateful Hearts

'Thank you for sharing of your wonderful magic for you have left me with something I will forever cherish.' W.S. Peters 'Deeply touched by the energy you share. The goddess becomes manifested through you. I love your movies, pictures, sounds, moves, music, the graze and the beauty.' N. Langer 'I find peace of mind when I gaze to my soulpainting. It gives me a lot of energy.' C.Coninx 'Delightful and Colorful works of Art.' S. Dillon 'As if for that one spiral Vincent Van Gogh held your brush for a moment. There is a higher source that keeps an eye on all Hildegarde.' W. Lyssens 'Thank you so much my dear Hildegarde, so many fruits in this basket.'E. Transhill 'Thank you for having me associated with this surge of odors, and with this very beautiful text which reminds me to a french mistic of the Middle Ages.' MT De Brosses 'Beautiful to see how you express the essence every moment again.' P. Oost 'Your coaching gave me the courage again to contact possible employers. I never believed to find a job that fast. Especially in my circumstances and with age. I will never find a mentor who assists me with that grandeur. I have tears in my eyes while sharing this with you.' Yolande Homeless Woman 'We need people like you. Keep on empowering homeless women. We will pray for you.' Anonymous Homeless Woman 'We searched and found work thanks to you who teached me to stay and think positive no matter what.' Abdellah Homeless Man 'You are a true value for us and our company. Thomas Social Worker 'My whole life changed with 360 degrees. You are a miracle.' Batouli Homeless Woman

Sunday, June 10, 2018

The fountain of life.

In seeing the world evolve in a direction that reminds me of the vision shown to me in December 2017,  my core tells me to share the following:

Before making a decision with more persons involved in an outcome that will have an impact on the whole world around you:

Take distance from your personal story.


Detach from emotions, feelings that arise from it.
Be aware of each others personal stories in the process of decision making.
Make sure to be detached from it, your emotions, feelings that arise from these stories.
Get aligned with the truth of your being
before making any move.
Unite from a loving connection that bows your heads to become the heart.
Be without judgement about ones past mistakes.
Let the moment be with an open heart for humanity.
Let love sprout from a loving connection that goes beyond the surface.

Unite , unite, let any decision, act, give us the fountain of life
so the fire of destruction gets stilled with peace that starts with you.

It is told that when one fights for peace war may sprout from it.
Be aware of it. Stand for home where the heart is.

With love and gratitude for you all my soul cares for.


Related Posts To SoulMessage For The World 2018

Click on the titles and Picture.

Join Common Purpose On everyone's lips A heart of gold.


No comments:

Post a Comment